De Peverel Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Black Company

Go down

Welcome to the Black Company Empty Welcome to the Black Company

Post  Jennet Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:37 am

Welcome to the Home of the Black Company

As with all things, there is more to this site and to the Black Company itself than appears at first glance. We believe whole-heartedly that people should be allowed to play in the Renaissance Kingdoms as they see fit. We are a tightly-knit family of like-minded individuals held together by common beliefs and common goals. Take your time and get to know us in the tavern. Our plans and our methods are our own.

The Oath of the Black Company:
I, <state your name>, do swear fealty and service to the Black Company. I vow to protect my brothers and sisters with my life, to guard their secrets as my own, and to uphold the laws and commandments of the Black Company and its leaders. I will fight always at the front, wresting glory from our foes, never flinching in battle. I will be gracious in all my dealings with my brothers and sisters, offering counsel and wisdom as has been given to me, and will avenge the fallen until my dying breath. I vow to hunt those who betray us and to shelter those who would aid us. Should I be untrue or fail to uphold this oath, may my own sword turn against me in battle and the full wrath of the Black Company itself be unleashed upon me.

If you would like to seek entrance into the Black Company, please send an in game mail to Jennet (ladyjennet) stating the name you registered on this site, your stats, which areas you would like to be involved in, and your reasons for desiring entrance. Membership has its privileges. Should you be found worthy, you will be granted access to see the portions of this site dedicated to the affairs of the Company and welcomed as a member of a very special family.
Jennet
Jennet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum